Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design and build state-of-the-art hardware, software, and solutions for active safety, ADAS, autonomous driving, restraint control and brake control.
Founded in 2018, Veoneer is building on a heritage of more than 60 years of automotive safety development. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 9,100 associates in 13 countries (joint ventures included) and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on Nasdaq Stockholm. Veoneer is the world’s largest pure-play company focused on Safety Electronics, Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS), Collaborative and Automated Driving (AD).
Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
Do you like to work in an innovative organization with a strong drive for improvements and good career opportunities? Then you will excel at Veoneer!
What you’ll do:
The Internal Audit and IT Audit Manager is a key position for Veoneer’s journey upwards and onwards. The mission of Internal Audit (IA) is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight. Now we are looking to complete the team with an internal audit manager who has an extra edge in IT audit.
You will plan internal audits to identify opportunities for improvement in IT systems, operations, processes, programs internal controls and reporting. You will also execute internal audits on-site, for entities/processes defined in the annual Internal Audit Plan. The objective is to assess the effectiveness of the system of internal controls, i.e. risk management, control and governance processes. You will also support the Vice President of Internal Audit with planning and coordinating of the global internal audits and the global internal audit teams. You will get the opportunity to travel to execute audits on our global sites (and it will be expected). Remote desktop reviews will take place as well as your participation in Fraud Risk Assessment. You will also assess Management Action Plans and maintain appropriate relationships with client management representatives at different levels. In addition, you will manage the work of internal auditors (both co-source and guest). For example, we use the Lean Six Sigma methodology as well as audit software tools used by IA, such as AuditBoard. This is in other words, a crucial and varied role for the continued journey upwards and onwards for Veoneer!
At Veoneer, we work in teams – we have a global team of high-performing professionals and you will also partner up with our audit partner in certain audits. You will report to the Vice President of Internal Audit, who is based in the US.
Communication of observations made in internal audits will be a regular occurrence in this role, and you will collaborate with a range of different stakeholders with varied needs.
What you’ll bring:
You are a self-motivated and confident Internal Audit and IT Audit Manager with great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. You are analytical and strategic with good business judgement. You bring professionalism and high performance to the table and you are a great team player. We succeed together! Independence and objectivity comes naturally to you, and integrity is a given.
We believe you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- At least 7 years of work experience in a combination of external audit, internal audit, information systems audit, internal control over financial reporting and/or accounting
- Demonstrated knowledge of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO framework of internal control, and ICFR for public SEC-registered companies
- One or more Audit certifications and/or IT Audit certifications (such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, CRISC)
- Experience of leading teams and projects
- Working knowledge of The Institute of Internal Auditor’s (IIA) International Professional Practices Framework and good practice internal auditing techniques
- Familiarity and experience with global organizations
- Experience with the Lean Six Sigma methodology is a plus
- You are fluent in English
What we offer:
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields today
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Location: Stockholm Headquarters
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: In accordance to Agreement
Contact Information: In this process, we collaborate with HRM Affärsutveckling. If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Helena Anderberg, 070- 531 90 03 or Hanna Falk, 070-944 88 64.
Last Application Date: 2019-05-28 We process applications continously and welcome your application as soon as possible.
Learn more about Veoneer here.