We are now seeking a dedicated and motivated Manager Procurement Operations and Tools to develop and lead EVRY’s ambitious improvement plan focusing on tools, processes and competence utilized within the procurement function. You will be instrumental in developing the function to the next level and increase the functions effectiveness and efficiency.
EVRY is one of the leading IT companies in the Nordic region. We take pride in a variety of innovations that have changed and simplified people’s way of using services in society. You use our solutions when you withdrawal money from a cash machine, book your train ticket online or when you buy wine for your weekend dinner. Through 10,000 employees, we daily deliver IT services from 50 cities in the Nordic region to 14,000 customers, in both the public and private sectors.
You will drive improvement projects with cross-functional scope and participation. You will be reporting to Head of Procurement in EVRY.
Specific responsibilities for this position:
• Develop, evaluate and implement procurement tools and processes across EVRY
• Develop competence programs for procurement staff and ”non-purchasers”, evaluate training tools and execute training sessions
• Responsible for supply chain risk assessments, procedures and tools. Overview of risk in the supply base.
• Responsible for compliance within the procurement function and procurement processes
We are seeking an ambitious professional with a keen interest in the development of the procurement profession. You must be curious about how technology can support procurement processes, and motivated by creating and implementing effective and efficient processes in a complex organizational environment.
• Min. 3-5 years experience within strategic- and operational procurement processes
• Master’s degree, within Business Administration, Law, Economics or Engineering/Technology
• Project management experience from complex projects
• High level of business understanding and a commercial mindset
• Analytical skills, be able to deploy various analysis techniques, assure quality and interpret results
• Proactive, result-driven and able to work independently, with a high level of energy and drive.
• Able to communicate clearly, precisely and effectively, both spoken and written. Able to explain and teach others.
• Uses a methodical and systematic approach, and focuses on bottom-line results.
• Effective in managing key stakeholders at all levels in an organization, both internal and external. Able to make an impact.
• Quickly analyzes complex issues and problems.
• A dedicated team player, sharing knowledge and supporting others.
Stockholm, Sweden. Some travel will be required, mainly within the Nordic countries.
What EVRY offers
At EVRY you will be offered a dynamic and challenging work environment with a focus on personal and professional development. The career opportunities within EVRY are extensive for high performers. Our core values Anticipate needs, Empower & inspire, Perform together and Go beyond expectations are reflected in everything we do in relation to our clients, partners and employees.
In this assignment, EVRY cooperates with HRM Affärsutveckling AB.
For more information, please contact Ulrika Mandell, email@example.com, 070-2363699. Send in your application in English as soon as possible as interviews will take place continuously.