Atlas Antibodies is a dynamic company in the Biotech industry, providing advanced research reagents to study human proteins. From the Stockholm office, Atlas Antibodies develops, manufactures and sells its products directly as well as through distributors to customers worldwide. Today Atlas Antibodies has 60 employees in production, logistics, research and development, IT, sales and marketing. Read more about Atlas Antibodies at atlasantibodies.com
The Marketing Team is looking for a new member. The Webmaster will be the administrator and owner of the company websites and marketing platforms and will work closely together with the Digital Marketing Manager, IT and external partners. As Webmaster you will be part of the Marketing Team, together with four colleagues. This position serves as a liaison to internal systems and external resources and is the project manager for new website development initiatives. The Webmaster is also responsible for marketing technology needs of marketing platforms and social media platforms, etc., including, but not limited to Content Management Systems, email platforms, domain name management, tracking and reporting systems.
Your key responsibilities and tasks
Liaison with external partner and project management
- Manage new website development projects/initiatives
- Interface between Marketing, IT, ERP System, Website solution and partner for requirements, development, changes, administration and maintenance
- Retain knowledge of how the website solution relates and integrates to other IT systems and platforms
- Administration of credit card payment solution and integration
Specifications and Requirement for development and improvements
- Own and administer specifications for website
- Technical specifications and requirements to IT and website partner, based on business needs, in collaboration with Marketing and PM teams
- Test and approve deliveries form external partner and IT
- Be responsible for site structure and URL strategy
- Monitor search engine/robot performance, suggest and implement changes together with Digital Marketing Manager
- Technical strategy, platform, updates schedule, plan proactive maintenance and development
- Keep up to date on technical requirements and available solutions, suggest and implement improvements
- Set up and implement changes needed in code for website analysis in analytics tools
- Ensures all systems are well managed and healthy
We are looking for applicants with relevant education or comparable work life experience. We believe you have a least 1-3 years of work life experience as webmaster, as minimum.
In order to be successful, you need to have/to be:
- A team player with good collaboration skills
- Able to communicate well with internal as well as external parties with different backgrounds and knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Business oriented with interest in customer needs
- Familiar with CMS solutions
- Familiar with E-commerce solutions
- Familiar with Office 365 platform and applications
- Understanding of SEO
- Knowledge about modern web practices (API, SPA, CDN) and understanding of web standards and protocols (HTTP, TLS, DNS, OSI) is an advantage
You should have a positive attitude and be able to cooperate with the team, but also work independently when required. Your ability to take responsibility, be structured and self-propelled is very important. You must be proficient in written and spoken English as well as Swedish.
The office is located in Bromma and is easily accessible by bus, metro or car.
Atlas Antibodies is working together with HRM Affärsutveckling, for further information about the position, please contact Anna Truedsson +46 73 501 52 12 or email@example.com. We will interview continuously. Your application should include a CV and cover letter.