Group Procurement improves EVRY’s financial performance by reducing and avoiding cost, and by optimizing procurement processes and tools. We aim to be a reliable business partner for the line of business, contributing to EVRY’s competitive advantage and growth. The department comprises around 20 employees and has a corporate wide scope. Group Procurement is characterized by focus on continuous improvement and highly competent employees that are target-oriented and collaborative.
Do you want to contribute in taking the procurement function in EVRY to the next level?
We are extending our team and are therefore hiring 3 additional Category Managers to our current team. You will be working with one of the following dedicated categories and its supplier markets; Physical Supply Chain, Operating services or Software.
The objective is to create value in each category by leveraging both demand- and supply side procurement strategies, strategy execution and perform supplier relationship management. Your role is to optimize the way we procure goods and services. You will support the development of the function aiming to increase our procurement effectiveness and efficiency.
Specific responsibilities for this position:
- Develop and implement category strategy
- Drive optimization projects with cross-functional participation
- Manage RFx Activities
- Support pre-sales processes (BID) with procurement competence
- Lead and mobilize the category team and define optimal governance model for each category
- Manage centrally contracted suppliers, follow up performance and lead improvement efforts (Supplier Relationship Management)
We are seeking an ambitious professional, with a keen interest in the development of Category Management best practices.
- Professional experience:
- 3-5 years’ working experience, preferably within strategic procurement processes
- Bachelor’s degree, within Business Administration, Law, Economics or Engineering/Technology
- Project management experience from complex projects
- High level of business understanding and a commercial mindset
- Analytical skills, be able to deploy various analysis techniques, assure quality and interpret results
- Proactive, “can do” mentality, result-driven and a high level of energy and drive.
- Able to communicate clearly both spoken and written.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach and focuses on bottom-line results.
- Effective in managing key stakeholders. Able to make an impact.
- Focused on customer satisfaction.
- Quickly analyzes complex issues and problems.
- A dedicated team player, sharing knowledge and supporting others.
Ambitious candidates that don’t meet all the professional requirements, but that match the personal competencies, are highly encouraged to apply. EVRY emphasizes diversity in the workforce.
The position will be based in our office in Solna, Sweden. Some travel will be required, mainly within the Nordic countries. It is an advantage if applicants master at least one of the Nordic languages.
What we offer
We have a large geographical presence in Sweden and the world – our customers are small and large, well known and unknown, local and global. Our broad competence, combined with our rapid pace of change, will give you the strength to develop. We strive to be a modern and attractive place to work. Therefore, we build working groups with large diversity to use the full potential of our competence and innovative thinking.
In this assignment, EVRY cooperates with HRM Affärsutveckling AB. For more information please contact Sara Bäckström, email@example.com, 072-534 91 00. Submit your application in English as soon as possible as interviews will take place continuously. Application deadline: 28th of April