Do you want to have a role with importance at the biggest IT and digitalization company in the Nordics? With a unique combination of global capabilities and local presence, TietoEVRY currently serves customers in more than 90 countries around the world – creating digital advantage for millions every day. Are you ready to make an impact?
TietoEVRY helps the Nordic Wealth industry thrive by providing leading software-based core business solutions to a large number of players in the market. We have a strong growth agenda and are now looking to strengthen our sales team in Sweden.
As Sales Manager within our Wealth unit, you will be responsible for ensuring increased revenue generation and customer experience through new deals within the Nordic market for securities trading, investments, savings and pensions. You will lead sales processes from inception to closing.
About the role:
TietoEVRY Wealth is growing and changing rapidly. In this role you will:
- Grow and nurture a personal network within the Wealth industry
- Create new relationships for our Wealth business
- Help customers transform their businesses and thrive, through the benefits of our leading software-based business platforms
- Work closely with the best expertise in the market
- Prove your abilities as a commercially driven professional
About the working and operating environment:
- You will be a part of the Nordic Wealth sales team with colleagues in Sweden, Norway and Finland
- We work as a team and you will cooperate closely with our Customer Executives
- Our business is both growing and changing rapidly. You will join a team of 300 colleagues within the wealth domain, across Norway, Sweden, Finland and India. You will work primarily from our offices in Stockholm
What Sales Wealth offers you:
- Local proximity, global capabilities
- A community of professionals and friends, both within Wealth and the entire TietoEVRY organization
- Professional growth, meaningful projects, an open culture and an outstanding work-life balance!
To enjoy working with us in this role, we believe that you have:
- The ability to interact with customer stakeholders at various levels and build a solid understanding of the customers’ business challenges and how we can help
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, including in English and Swedish.
- Excellent people skills
- Strong commercial drive and negotiation skills
- Self-drive and experience in working independently as well as with teams
- A good understanding of the Wealth business
- A good track record in winning complex sales of software-based core business solutions to the financial industry
- An understanding for the complexity of our solutions and their implementation
- A Business degree or other relevant business experience
You are an experienced sales professional who combines the lust for new sales with the patience to endure long sale cycles. You enjoy working with people and expanding your network while doing so in a structured way. You feel at home giving presentations and do so in a convincing way.
Are you the one?
In this recruitment TietoEVRY cooperate with HRM Affärsutveckling. If you have questions about the position please contact HRM consultants Albert Lundgren (email@example.com, +46 70 236 36 99) or Lars Anderberg (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter via by clicking ”Apply here” no later than the 27th of April 2021.
Interviews will be held continuously, and we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.