Do you want to have a role with importance at the biggest IT and digitalization company in the Nordics? With a unique combination of global capabilities and local presence, TietoEVRY currently serves customers in more than 90 countries around the world – creating digital advantage for millions every day. Are you ready to make an impact?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our Product Management team within Industry software, Education. With more than 40 years of experience in education systems across the Nordics, TietoEVRY Education solutions supply schools with innovative and well-designed tools and services. Our solutions are reliable and secure, simplifying daily work and enabling more focus on learning. Are you the one we are looking for?
As the Product Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for planning and executing the marketing and communications strategy for the entire portfolio. You should have a good product understanding together with broad marketing and communication skills, as your mission will be to create and communicate the value proposition of the portfolio, including creation of product marketing material, to different target audiences through relevant channels.
About the role:
- Primary focus will be on driving content creation in cooperation with our content- and copywriting agency.
- The role also requires graphical skills, as well as experience in the digital marketing area.
- Having an up-to-date market insight when creating the product marketing material and content will be crucial, so networking with internal product managers, sales, consulting and customers is also important.
About the working and operating environment:
- You will work closely with Product Managers who are the product owners and who plan the future development of the portfolio.
- We work as a team and you will also have a connection to the central marketing organization for general marketing and communication related guidelines and meetings.
- You will report to the Head of Market Insight and Release Management in the Product organization.
What Market Insight & Release offers you:
- We offer you an opportunity to make a difference – our Education solutions and services have a direct impact on people in society every day with +600 000 users.
- We offer you good benefits and inspiring colleagues.
- We believe in openness, independent thinking and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves.
- With us you will be working with highly skilled professionals in an international and multidimensional environment.
To enjoy working with us in this role, we believe that you have:
- A degree in either marketing, communications and/or business. Technical studies in addition are a plus.
- 4-10 years of working experience in marketing, sales, communications or product management.
- Experience in digital products and services or other relevant experience.
- Good writing, editing and storytelling skills, versatility and flexibility are appreciated.
- Product/solution marketing experience, especially in developing value propositions and value argumentation.
- Experience within graphical design and digital marketing tools. The computer software programs include Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong project management skills.
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English. Knowledge of Finnish and/or Norwegian is an advantage.
We are looking for a person who is going to lead the product marketing work, therefor you have strong management skills, and you will drive action through marketing campaigns, product launches, events and will keep our digital channels up to date with relevant product information and stories based on analytics of the target group reach.
As a person you have a strategic mindset and are a doer with a proactive and hands-on attitude. You take ownership of project results and quality, and drive execution to add customer value. You are flexible, structured and love to work in an environment with high speed. We expect you to be an open team player with networking skills. You are continuously interested in learning and improvement and you are not afraid to be a driving force to make things happen.
Are you the one?
In this recruitment TietoEVRY cooperate with HRM Affärsutveckling. If you have questions about the position please contact HRM researcher Amanda Scheutz at email@example.com or +46 70-522 88 72, or responsible consultant Jeanette Reuterskiöld at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter via by clicking ”Apply here” no later than the 18th of May.
Interviews will be held continuously, and we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.