About the position
We are now looking for a Global Payroll Manager to an international investment organization with placement in Stockholm.
The responsibility will cover payroll and benefits operations covering 1000 employees across 18 countries. The role will include direct management of a distributed team of five payroll professionals located in USA, UK, Sweden and APAC.
As Global Payroll Manager you are responsible for providing the strategic direction on global payroll and benefits set-up and processes. As the payroll function is going through a transformation, you’re expected to take the lead in this transformation.
- Creating and leading a high performing payroll team making sure it delivers an accurate, professional and efficient payroll service to the organization.
- Implement processes for an efficient and effective payroll administration and controlling. Maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Maximize the effectiveness of technologies and supporting processes to drive continuous improvement and change initiatives.
- Collaborate with Compensation Manager in reviewing the current benefits and pension offerings and make sure these are aligned with employer brand and employee experience.
- Be the point of contact for external insurance providers to ensure that pension and insurance solutions in all markets are managed in the best possible way.
- The Global Payroll Manager will be reporting directly to our Head of HR Operations, based in Stockholm.
Who you are
You have a degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or other applicable discipline. Furthermore, you have 10+ years of experience working in a progressive payroll position within a global delivery environment and a solid knowledge of core, end to end payroll processes and procedures. You possess excellent communication and leadership skills and you are fluent in both Swedish and English.
As a person you are energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic.
Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your resume and a cover letter. If you have questions about the position, please contact HRM consultants Caroline Kock (email@example.com, +46 70 511 03 90) or Albert Lundgren (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 236 36 99).